Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Now Stacie, I want to see your best corpse impression..."

India has been one unique experience after another. One of my favourites so far? Modeling my friend  Julie's Indo-western summer line. Given this project's all white colour story, it's not surprising she needed to find... someone like me!  Though I've lived in constant 75 degree weather for the past 9 months I still look like I spent a winter in London. Shockingly, I wasn't fair enough and Julie kept covering me in chalk powder.  Sometimes, it's  OK if you pale in comparison.




To get this last expression, Ronny the photographer smeared my face with chalk and told me: "Now Stacie, I want to see your best corpse impression..." How'd I do? 

On a separate note: India has so much to contribute to the design world. New York friends, don't you think Anthropologie would just love to get a hold of her stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment