Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 21 - India in Review - "God out of the machine"




"For what great nation is there that has a god so near to it as the Lord our God is to us, whenever we call upon him?...Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children's children."    Deuteronomy 4:7,9

Today' post actually came out  as a confidential email entitled "India in Review - God out of the machine". If you would like to receive today' post, please email/Facebook me and I'll  pass it on to you. 

I leave you with a (rather unflattering) picture of me holding one of  my greatest accomplishments  from this year: pretzel dogs made from scratch! Does the dress look familiar?




No comments:

Post a Comment